Thursday, August 21, 2008

 

Welcome to MMST 124

Welcome to MMST 124, 3D Fundamentals -- Modeling, Texturing, and Animation. This is a lot to swallow in 16 weeks. The syllabus is posted. This class requires no specific text, but I have recommended texts available on my site. I also recommend you check the training tab on my site for 3DS Max/general 3D links, downloads and resources.

We will use this blog in connection with the College's MyCOM portal. These will be our links to eachother between classes -- MyCOM is a place to post work in progress, links, questions, news items, events, etc. All of you are expected to check this at least weekly.

Good luck!

Comments:
w00t. I look forward to taking your class!

- Jacob
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?